Got any tips for me? I think my legs are wacko, need to settle them down, and my left arm drops too far on my pull. The biggest difference I see is I need to bend at the elbows more and start my hook earlier. Check out the Phelps' hook. He hooks the water so early and his elbow is at like 90 degrees.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
swim videos
Josh, Andy, and I played with my new camera at the pool today. Here we are swimming. At the end I put a clip of Michael Phelps and a video from TI swimming.
Got any tips for me? I think my legs are wacko, need to settle them down, and my left arm drops too far on my pull. The biggest difference I see is I need to bend at the elbows more and start my hook earlier. Check out the Phelps' hook. He hooks the water so early and his elbow is at like 90 degrees.
Got any tips for me? I think my legs are wacko, need to settle them down, and my left arm drops too far on my pull. The biggest difference I see is I need to bend at the elbows more and start my hook earlier. Check out the Phelps' hook. He hooks the water so early and his elbow is at like 90 degrees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment